Thursday 3 January 2008

Anything can kill you:: Anything can be your killer: Anything?

Brand Killer Robots reveal::
Some years ago when my son was tiny, we got in to conversation and i ended up concluding that "anything can kill you". It is a problem that he has been trying to solve for the past 6 years, but alas to no avail.

If you think about it, anything can kill you.

He said air can't kill you? I said... it can if you don't have enough of it!
He said water can't kill you? I said... you can drown in it!
He said beetles can't kill you? I said....they can if you swallow one and you choke on it!

So...i'm not quite sure what this revelation adds up to - but i'm pretty sure that one day i will find out.

Some time later i wrote a story about a Killer Peanut.... Let me know if you want to have a read.
sryan@intrench.com

No comments: