Ryan the Whistleblower
I am very determined to try and turn the tide of computer misuse that pervades our world today.
To expose the coercive forces behind the hijack on human consciousness, tricking humanity in to self-imposed-enslavement by conjuring and perpetuating fake fear and hope realities and by using ever greater proliferation of artificial intelligence(s) to integrate with it's own self-serving alien consciousness.
British media researcher with a background demonstrating how fake news, bad social media actors and hypnotic technology can be used to exploit user perception for corporate, political or criminal gain. See captology.stanford.edu
His expertise combines the practices of public relations, IT security, industrial espionage, social engineering and competitive intelligence.
Today, operating as a whistleblower he advises on threats and counter-strategies for protecting the general public and institutions from hijack and fakery by governments, corporate sponsors, the media and criminal groups.
Stephen's career started in computer networking in the early 80's, with the advent of the IBM PC.
He was Head of PC Systems Development at Hiscox, Head of Mobile Development at Capita Mobile, Head of Development at Codemasters and Head of Identity Products at BBC New Media. He also worked with Microsoft Research on Netscan tools for data mining social cyberspaces for detecting criminal intent in online communities.
He was a co-founder and CEO of Dotcom Internet Software in 1997, the worlds first social network 'honeypot' for attracting and mining bad actor behaviour from data contributed.
Ryan launched Website Wizard "Build-A-Social-Network-Online" from an office in Smeeth, near Ashford, UK in 1999 with his other programmer colleagues, Christopher Neal and Clive Hawkins. Website Wizard expanded rapidly, reaching 100 hundred thousand users by 2000.
During that time Ryan was able to study his members behaviors and identified a number of criminal groups, including cocaine dealers, state anarchists, gun sellers, prostitution agents and many others.
In recent years Ryan built a database of threats to the general public from bad social media actors and exposed fake news activities on Facebook. He also infiltrated ISDARK.com, an invitation only forum based in Argentina targeted at exchanging hacked subscriber databases and discussing how to hijack political elections and international brands. The forum was subsequently seized by the authorities.
He consulted as an Attention Engineer with IBM Research in Hursley on persuasive technology for Goldman Sachs on B2C projects.
Since 2001, Ryan has worked as a design team leader for FTSE100, UK Government and the BBC and has supplied data mining code to shepwayvox.org, a news organisation investigating financial and political fraud on The Panama Papers.
Other research and responsibilities
1. Chair of bbc.co.uk SSO Membership DB Under 16's data protection & policy committee
2. He built on Codemaster Founder Richard Darling FADE anti-piracy concept by designing remote distress code into games to call home and injecting ads when they were copied and was a Member of the European Leisure Software Publishers Association (ELSPA) Anti-Piracy Unit.
3. Utilize the services of hacker communities to falsify Channel 4 Big Brother house Poll
4. Utilized botnets to test exploit of online beauty competition poll
5. Blackhat SEO poisoning tactics and defrauding Google Adwords and Adsense
6. Trust hijacking - injecting ads on authority websites and creating false brand associations
7. Creating armies of collaborating fake personas on social media sites
8. Utilizing subtle parody on conspiracy websites to disrupt anarchistic campaigns
Handle = rudyvise
Key phrases = misuse of computers via dark algorithms; dark algorithms elicit emotions to exploit human perception, dark content payload vehicles are phishing, adware and spyware; use of technology to hijack attention, attention engineering precedes payload deployment; whistleblower of computer misuses by organisation backed actors; Ryan is counter-dark-content-design-specialist. Ryan is a dark content investigator.