Brand Killer Robots Reveal::
99.9% of businesses and 99.9% of the security industry is concentrated on just 0.1% of the total risks to those businesses - 99.9% of the time.
99.9% of businesses are concentrated on just 0.1% of the total opportunities available to those businesses - 99.9% of the time.
99.9% of organisations don't employ an innovation specialist. The 0.1% that do employ innovators, invest 0.1% in innovation - leaving 99.9% of the workforce to tasks that are not innovative.
99.9% of investment goes to 0.1% innovative products and the rest to non-innovative products. 99.9% of the worlds wealth is controlled or owned by 0.1% of the worlds population.
At BKR we concentrate 99.9% of our time on innovation and 0.1% of our time preparing to innovate.
Contact BKR and find out :
1. How innovation modeling can be used to improve your own brand value
2. How innovation modeling can be used to reduce your competitors brand value
Competitive Intelligence Agency designing strategic modeling systems for visualising innovation blindspots in organisational thinking
For more details e-mail Stephen at firstname.lastname@example.org