Sunday 4 July 2021

Do Facebook, Google, Youtube etc Support Truth or Belief of the World?

Alien Killer Robots reveals



I remember meeting this guy at the Institute of Directors who asked me if I knew the truth about the world. 

I said.. “Well, where do I start and proceeded to say, well, I believe….”

At which point he said “No, do you know the truth of the world? Not the belief of the world?”

I said.. “Well, where do I start and proceeded to say, well, I believe….”

He said, “You really have no idea have you?”

I said… “No, not really?”

I said.. “So, what is the truth of the world?”

He said, “Sorry, that is a secret and if you don’t know, that’s your problem.”

Therein lies the truth of the world. 

Belief is there, where the truth doesn’t tell. 

Where the truth is the domain of a few, hiding in clear view.

Only the Puppet Masters know the truth of the world.

No comments: