Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Business Partners: He wants to be big - she wants to be small!

Brand Killer Robots reveal:
Look, i used to JUST BE ME right!

Then, when i decided to set-up the business - it was her that gave me the courage. Well she would - i'm the exitable visionary one and shes the feet on the ground - "know where you are one"! Crickey - i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her!

Everything is going well, but i just can't help thinking that we should be aiming HIGHER!

I mean, its really within out grasp, but i just can't get her to understand. We are so close and yet all she wants to do is more of the same! Not that more of the same - is a bad thing to do.

I mean its paying the bills at least!

But i just can't help thinking bigger! I mean, i'm locked in this relationship now where i cannot grow - yet i'm not really confident of setting out on my own.

Perhaps if i sit still - the answer might just come to me!

How can i become complete again, but bigger?

Better work on my courage!

No comments: